Get the latest Intel
Stay updated on all things WMDTech, including: training discounts, upcoming events and exciting product developments.
Item No: N/A
The lightest, most portable and rugged digital imaging system available. Bomb technicians and other security professionals can swiftly obtain the data necessary to make critical decisions on the spot.
ScanX Scout with battery model D500-SB SVS provides the lightest, most portable, rugged CR style X-ray syste. The ScanX Scout digitally scans the imaging plate in less than 1 minute and can produce X-ray images up to 50 microns with a resolution greater than or equal to 5 LP/mm. Processes Phosphor Storage Plates, sizes: 8″ x 10″, 10″ x 12″ and 14″ by any practical length
• Dimensions: 15 ½ W x 18 L x 14 H
• Weight: 40 lbs. (without battery) 42 lbs. (with battery)
• Electrical: 50/60 Hz 110-240 Vac, 24 volt DC power port.
• Laser Classification: Class 1 Laser Product. Compliance with FDA HHS 21 CFR 1040.10 and IEC 60825-1
• Imaging Media: Phosphor Storage Plates, all brands. All standard and custom sizes.
• Software: Compatible, third party software recommended (not included).
• Resolution: up to 50 microns; greater than or equal to 5 LP/mm