Get the latest Intel
Stay updated on all things WMDTech, including: training discounts, upcoming events and exciting product developments.
a Wire Attack Special Purpose Probe, specifically for making non-invasive electrical measurements on wires.
Each WASPP connector uses a bed-of-nails piercer to penetrate through wiring insulation eliminating the need for stripping the wires to make electrical measurements
• Connects to 14-32 AWG wire.
• Positive attachment “locks” the connector to the wire.
• “Floating” Bed-Of-Nails will not grind or break wire during attachment.
• Extremely low insertion resistance (immeasurable with Fluke 87)
• Completely insulated.
• Dual Insulated (male/female) standard banana plug connection.
• Extendable to any length for truly hands-off connectability.